Thursday, April 25, 2013

2nd Birthday, Sesame Street Style!

Happy 2nd Birthday to our little man!!He had his party at the little gym, it was super easy for me! All I had to bring was food & the cake and the rest was taken care of! I am glad we decided to do it away from home because I am not sure what we would have done with all the kids because it was chilly and cloudy outside. It is so hard to believe Connor is 2! It sure has been a bumpy road with a lot of highs and lows but he continues to smile and be our strong little fighter that he has always been! Here are some photos from the party! Connor is obsessed with Elmo and throughly enjoys Sesame Street- hence why I went with this theme...not to mention the primary colors of the little gym matched perfectly!
 The Birthday Boy!
Setting the tables up
Elmo cake ( made by me!) and Connor's little cupcake (gluten and milk free)
Oscar the Grouch Dirt cups (so easy: chocolate pudding, whip cream, oreos & sour gummy worms)
Cookie Monster's Cookies (made by Heather McCants)
Dorothy's Goldfish
Birthday Balloon wreath (made my me)
Make a wish sweet boy!
Our little family
These favors were made by me as well. Since Elmo's goldfish is his favorite, I decided this was perfect. I really wanted to do real goldfish but the hubby vetoed that idea! So I melted glycerin soap, put a toy goldfish in the soap, and then waited for the soap to harden back up. I forgot to get a photo of the tag but it said, " Elmo loves his goldfish & crayons too, now so can you! love, Connor"
Connor did actually taste a few things at his party! He had a little taste of his special cupcake, grapes, Cookie Monster cookies, pepperoni, and a ruffles chip! It did him good to be sitting at a table with other children eating! Happy Birthday Connor! We love you to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment