Sunday, November 17, 2013

Halloween!


I know I am a little late, but I wanted to share Connor's first Halloween actually enjoying the trick or treating!

Of course Connor wanted to be "ickey mouse" , his absolute favorite right now. We went to a handful of houses, I figured he is only 2.5 years old so he doesn't need to visit every house. As we would be walking up the sidewalk we would remind him what to say and he typically said "ick or eaaaat" before we got to the door! It really was cute.




The even more exciting thing about this Halloween is that Connor wanted to eat.....everything! His favorite was the dumdum suckers. I think this may have been his first time discovering what candy was all about. Obviously we only allowed him to have it in moderation. 




A sweet moment I caught while we were headed to the first house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment